Uttarakhand Metro: Project Information, Tenders, Stations, Routes and Updates
- Project Name: Uttarakhand Metrolite Project
- Promotor: Uttarakhand Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
- Project Type: Light Rail Transit System (LRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 10,989.27 crores
- Total System Length: 94.036 km
- No. of Phases: 1 (4 Lines)
- Completion Target: 2026
- Status: Under Review
Uttarakhand Metro Rail Network
Line 1: ISBT Dehradun - Kandholi Depot
- Route Length: 11.389 km (All elevated)
- No. of Stations: 13
- Station Names: ISBT Dehradun, Sewla Kalan, ITI, Lalpul, Chamanpuri, Pathri Bagh, Dehradun Railway Station, Dehradun Court, Ghantaghar, Gandhi Park, Sachivalya, Kandholi and Kandholi Depot.
- Depot: Kandholi
Line 2: FRI - Raipur
- Route Length: 13.975 km (All elevated)
- No. of Stations: 15
- Station Names: FRI, Ballupur Chowk, IMA Blood Bank, Doon School, Malhotra Bazar, Ghantaghar, CCMC, Aragarh Chowk, Nehru Colony, Vidhan Sabha, Upper Badrish Colony, Upper Nathanpur, Ordnance Factory, Hathi Khana Chowk and Raipur.
- Depot: Raipur
Line 3: GK University - Rishikesh
- Route Length: 34.155 km (Elevated-32.985 km, Underground-1.17 km)
- No. of Stations: 20 (All elevated)
- Station Names: Gurukul Kangri University, Bhumanand Hospital, Sitapur, Jwalapur, UKPSC, Gulab Bagh, Bus Stand Mayapur, Shankaracharya Chowk, Laltaro Bridge, Har Ki Podi, Doodadhari, Shanti Kunj, Haripur Kalan, Raiwala, Nepali Farms, Shyampur, Bibiwala, IDPL Colony, Bapu Gram and Rishikesh.
- Depot: IDPL Depot
Line 4: Nepali Farm - Vidhan Sabha
- Route Length: 34.517 km (Elevated)
- No. of Stations: 12
- Station Names: Nepali Farms, Chidderwala, Lal Tappad, Bhaniawala, Doiwala, CISMR, Harrawala, Balawala, Mohkampur, Jogiwala, Shastri Nagar and Vidhan Sabha.
- Depot: Bhaniawala
Daily Ridership (Expected)
- 2026 - 4,62,078
- 2031 - 5,28,404
- 2041 - 7,01,275
- 2051 - 9,16,609
- Track: Standard Gauge, 1435 mm
- Rolling Stock: 3-coach train with carrying capacity of 300 passengers, design speed-60 kmph
- Schedule Train Speed: 30 kmph (for Line 1 & 2), 38 kmph (for Line 3) and 44 kmph (for Line 4)
- Traction Power Supply: 750 VDC, Overhead.
- Signalling, Telecommunications & Train Control: Signalling system are planned to be achieved by adopting ‘CATC’ (Continuous Automatic Train Control System) based on “CBTC” (Communication-based Train Control System) which includes ATP (Automatic Train Protection) (GOA1).
Major Contract Awarded
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: DPR Consultancy
No comments found...!