Kozhikode Metro: Project Information, Tenders, Stations, Routes and Updates
- Project Name: Kozhikode Light Metro Project
- Owner: Govt. of Kerala
- Executing Body: Kerala Rapid Transit Corporation Limited
- Project Type: Light Rail Transit System (LRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 2,773 Crores
- Total Length: 13.3 km
- Phases/Lines: 1 (1 Line)
- Completion Target: 2026
- Status: Approved
Kozhikode Metro Rail Network
Line 1: Meenchanda - Kozhikode Medical College
- Total length: 13.3 km
- Total Stations: 14
- Route: Meenchanda, Vattakkinar, Panniyankara, Kallayi, Pushpa, Kozhikode Railway Station, Palayam, Mananchira, KSRTC, New Bus Stand, Kottuli, Thondayad, Chevayur and Medical College.
- Depot: Medical College
Progress so far...
- 12 February 2021: Kerala state cabinet approved the revised DPR of Kozhikode LRTS.
No comments found...!