Thiruvananthapuram Metro: Project Information, Tenders, Stations, Routes and Updates
- Project Name: Thiruvananthapuram Light Metro Project
- Owner: Govt. of Kerala
- Executing Body: Kerala Rapid Transit Corporation Limited
- Project Type: Light Rail Transit System (LRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 4,219 Crores
- Total Length: 21.82 km
- Phases/Lines: 1 (1 Line)
- Completion Target: 2026
- Status: Approved
Thiruvananthapuram Metro Rail Network
Line 1: Technocity – Karamana
- Total length: 21.82 km
- Total Stations: 19
- Route: Technocity, Pallipuram, Kaniyapuram, Kazhakoottam, Kazhakoottam Junction, Kariavattom, Gurumandiram, Pangapara, Sreekaryam, Ulloor, Kesavadasapuram, Pattom, Plamoodu, Palayam, Secretariat, Thampanoor (Trivandrum Central Railway Station), Killipalam and Karamana
Progress so far...
- 12 February 2021: Kerala state cabinet approved the revised DPR of Thiruvananthapuram LRTS.
No comments found...!