Nagpur Metro is a Mass Rapid Transit System serving the people of Nagpur in Maharashtra, India.
- Project Name: Nagpur Metro Rail Project (Majhi Metro)
- Owner: Govt. of Maharashtra & Govt. of India
- Operator: Maharastra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha-Metro)
- Project Type: Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 8,680.00 Crore (Phase-I), INR 11,216.00 Crore (Phase-II)
- Completion Target: 2022 (Phase-I), 2025 (Phase-II)
- Status: Operational - 7 March 2019
Nagpur Metro Phase-I Network: 41.70 km
North-South Corridor (Orange Line): Automotive Square - Metro City
- Route length: 22.29 km (Operational - 13.5 km)
- No. of Stations: 20 (Operational-11, Under construction-9)
- Operational Stations: Sitabuldi (Interchange), Congress Nagar, Rahate Colony, Ajni Square, Chhatrapati Square, Jaiprakash Nagar, Ujjwal Nagar, Airport, Airport South, New Airport, Khapri.
- Under Construction Stations: Automotive Square, Nari Road, Indora Square, Kadvi Square, Gaddigodam Square, Kasturchand Park, Zero Mile, Eco Park, Metro City.
East-West Corridor (Aqua Line): Prajapati Nagar - Lokmanya Nagar
- Route length: 19.41 km (Operational 11 km)
- No. of Stations: 20 (Operational-6, Under construction-14)
- Operational Stations: Sitabuldi (Interchange), Jhansi Rani Square, Institute of Engineers....Subhash Nagar, Vasudev Nagar, Lokmanya Nagar.
- Under construction Stations: Prajapati Nagar, Vaishnodevi Square, Ambedkar Square, Telephone Exchange, Chitar Oli Square, Agrasen Square, Dosar Vaishya Square, Nagpur Railway Station, Cotton Market....Shankar Nagar Square, LAD College, Ambazari Lake...Rachana Ring Road Junction...Bansi Nagar.
Nagpur Metro Phase-II Network: 48.3 km
- Alignment 3: MIHAN to MIDC ESR - 18.7 KM
- Alignment 4: Automotive Square to Kanhan River - 13 km
- Alignment 5: Lokmanya Nagar to Hingna - 6.6 km
- Alignment 6: Prajapati Nagar to Transport Nagar - 5.5 km
- Alignment 7: Wasudeo Nagar to Wadi - 4.5 km