- Project Name: Indore Metro Rail Project
- Owner: Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- Project Type: Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 7500.80 Crore (Phase-I)
- Funding Pattern: Govt. of India, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and Loan from Foreign Institutions
- Completion Target: 2022
- Status: Under construction
Indore Metro Rail Network
Line 3 (Ring Line): Palasia – Railway Station – Airport – Palasia
- Route Length: 33.53 km (Underground & Eleveted)
- Total Stations: 30
- Station Names: Bhawarsala Square, MR 10 Road, ISBT / MR 10 Flyover, Chandragupta Square, Hira Nagar, Bapat Square, Meghdoot Garden, Vijay Nagar Square, Radisson Square, Mumtaj Beg Colony, Bengali Square, Patrakar Colony, Palasia Square, High Court / Hotel Residency, Indore Railway Station, Rajwada Palace, Maulana Azad Marg, Bada Ganpati, Ramchandra Nagar Square, Kalani Nagar, BSF, Airport, Gandhi Nagar Nanod, Super Corridor 6, Super Corridor 5, Super Corridor 4, Super Corridor 3, Super Corridor 2 and Super Corridor 1.
- Status: Under Construction
Line 1A: Sri Aurobindo Hospital – Collectorate office – Indore Bypass 1
- Number of Stations: 18
- Station Names: Sri Aurobindo Hospital, Bhawarsala Square, Sanwer Industrial Area, Ganesh Sham Colony, Banganga, Laxmibai Nagar Square, Mara Mata Square, Imli Bazar Chowk, Rajwada Palace, Collectorate Office, Indore Icchapur Rail Crossing, Tower Square, Bhawarkuan Square, Holkar University/IT Park, Rani Bagh, Limbodi, Ralamandal and Indore Bypass 1.
Line 1B: Sri Aurobindo Hospital – Collectorate office – Regional Park
- Number of Stations: 13
- Station Names: Sri Aurobindo Hospital, Bhawarsala Square, Sanwer Industrial Area, Ganesh Sham Colony, Banganga, Laxmibai Nagar Square, Mara Mata Square, Imli Bazar Chowk, Rajwada Palace, Collectorate Office, Central Excise, Choithram and Regional Park.
Line 2: Dewas Naka – Juni Indore – MHOW
- Number of Stations: 28
- Station Names: Dewas Naka, Niranjanpur Circle, Aranya Nagar, IDA Park, Vijay Nagar Square, Bhamori, Patni Pura/St Joseph Church, Malwa Mill Square, Raj Kumar Bridge, Indore Railway Station, Juni Indore, Collectorate Office, Mhow Naka, Dusshera Maidan, Annapuran Temple, Narmada Public School (Ring Road), Rajendra Nagar, Reti Mandi, IPS Academy, Shramik Colony, Indore Bypass-2, Pigdambar, Umariya, Maa Vaishanodevi Hospital, Haranyakheri / IIT Indore, Chinar Residency and MHOW.
Line 4: MR9 – Indore Railway Station – Indore Bypass 4
- Number of Stations: 16
- Station Names: MR9, Convention Center, Lahiya Colony, Chandragupta Square, Sukliya, Nanda Nagar Main Road, Mazdoor Maidan, Rajkumar Bridge, Indore Railway Station, Chhavani, Sri Agrasen Maharaj Chowk, Navlakha Bus Station, Teen Imli, Babul Nagar, Musakhedi and Indore Bypass 4.
- Rohit Associates Cities & Rails: DPR Consultant
- DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH – Geodata Engineering S.p.A. – Louis Berger Group JV: General Consultancy (GC)
- RITES – Ardanuy Ingeniería JV: For providing Detailed Design Consultancy (DDC) Services for Metro Depot for Line 3.
- Dilip Buildcon Ltd (DBL): For the construction of 5.29 km elevated viaduct from ISBT/MR10 Flyover – Mumtaj Bag Colony of Line-3 (Ring Line).
- RVNL: For the construction of elevated viaducts and 7 metro stations from ISBT/MR10 Flyover to Radission Square. (Contract Value: Rs 381.95 crore)
- RVNL: For the construction of elevated viaducts and 9 metro stations from Gandhi Nagar to MR10 Flyover. (Contract Value: Rs 1034 crore)
Metro Authority Contact Details
Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Co. Limited
2nd Floor, Zone-14,
Bhopal Municipal Corporation,
Near Natraj Petrol Pump,