Under Delhi Metro Phase IV project the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has planned to connect some untouched area of Delhi-NCR through double decker metro corridor.
- Project Name: Delhi Metro Phase IV Project
- Owner: Govt. of India & Govt. of Delhi
- Operator: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
- Project Type: Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 46845 Crore
- Total route length: 103.93 km
- Completion Target: 2023-24
Proposed Corridors (Approved)
Corridor I: Delhi Aerocity - Tughlakabad
- Length: 20.5 km
- Total Stations: 15
- Stations: Aerocity, Mahipalpur, Vasantkunj Sector-D, Masoodpur, Kishangarh, Mehrauli, Lado Sarai, Saket, Saket G Block, Ambedkar Nagar, Khanpur, Tigri, Anandmayee Marg Junction, Tughlakabad Railway Colony, Tughlakabad.
Corridor II: RK Ashram - Janakpuri West (Magenta Line Extn)
- Length: 30.0 km
- Total Stations: 25
- Stations: R.K. Ashram, Motiakhan, Sadar Bazar, Pulbangash, Ghanta Ghar/Sabzi Mandi, Rajpura, Derawal Nagar, Ashok Vihar, Azadpur, Mukundpur, Bhalaswa, Mukarba Chowk, Badli Mor, North Pitampura, Prashant Vihar, Madhuban Chowk, Deepali Chowk, Pushpanjali Enclave, West Enclave, Mangolpuri, Peeragarhi Chowk, Paschim Vihar, Meerabagh, Keshopur, Krishan Park Extn, Janakpuri West.
Corridor III: Maujpur - Mukundpur (Pink Line Extn)
- Length: 12.55 km (Elevated)
- Total Stations: 6
- Stations: Yamuna Vihar, Bhajanpura, Khajuri Khas, Soorghat, Jagatpur Village, Burari.
Proposed Corridors (Under Consideration)
Corridor IV: Rithala - Narela (Red Line Extn)
- Route Length: 21.73 km (Elevated)
- Total Stations: 16
- Stations: Rohini Sector-16, Rohini Sector-31, Rohini Sector-32, Rohini Sector-36, Rohini Sector-37, Barwala, Put Khurd, Bawana Industrial Area-1, Bawana Industrial Area-2, Bawana, Bawana JJ Colony, Sanpath, New Sant Colony, Anaj Mandi, and Narela.
Corridor V: Inderlok - Indraprastha (Red Line Extn)
- Route Length: 12.58 km (Underground)
- Total Stations: 10
- Stations: Inderlok, Dayabasti, Sarai Rohilla, Ahmal Khan Park, Nabi Karim, New Delhi, LNJP Hospital, Delhi Gate, Indira Gandhi Stadium, and Indraprastha.
Corridor VI: Lajpat Nagar - Saket G Block (Magenta Line Extn)
- Route Length: 7.96 km (Elevated/Underground)
- Total Stations: 7
- Stations: Lajpat Nagar, Andrews Ganj, Greater Kailash-1, Chirag Delhi, Sheikh Sarai, and Saket G-Block.
Corridor VII: Narela - Nathupur (Red Line Extn)
- Route Length: 4.86 km (Elevated)
- Total Stations: 3
- Stations: Narela Sector-45, Kundli, and Nathupur.
NCR Expansion Plan
Corridor VIII: Noida Electronic City - Mohan Nagar (Blue Line Extn)
- Route Length: 5.10 km (Elevated)
- Total Stations: 6
- Stations: Noida Electronic City, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Shakti Khand, and Mohan Nagar.
Corridor IX: Vaishali - Mohan Nagar (Blue Line Extn)
- Route Length: 5.06 km (Elevated)
- Total Stations: 4
- Stations: Vaishali, Vaishali Extension, Vasundhara Sector-14, Sahibabad, Mohan Nagar.
Corridor IX: Faridabad (Bata Chowk) - Gurugram (Magenta Line Extn)
- Route Length: 30.38 km
- Total Stations: 7
- Project Cost: Rs.5,900 crore
- Stations: Badkhal Enclave, Pali Crusher Zone, Bhati Mines, Mandi, Sushant Lok Sector-54, Sector-45, Huda City Center.
Corridor X: HUDA City Centre - Cyber City (Blue Line Extn)
- Route Length: 31.11 km
- Total Stations: 25
- Project Cost: Rs.5,126 crore
- Stations: HUDA City Centre, Sector 45, Cyber Park, Sector 46, Sector 47, Sector 48, Technology Park, Udyog Vihar Phase 6, Sector 10, Sector 37, Basai, Sector 9, Sector 7, Sector 4, Sector 5, Ashok Vihar, Sector 3, Krishna Chowk, Palam Vihar Extension, Palam Vihar, Sector 23 A, Sector 22, Udyog Vihar Phase IV and V and Cyber City.
Major Contract Awarded
- Ayesa- Ingenieria y Arquitectura SAU JV/Consortium with Fountainhead and Ayesa India: (DCDD-01-R) Detail Design Consultant (DDC) for Civil, Architectural and Building Services including E&M works for Inderlok–Indraprastha (UG) and Majlis Park–R.K. Ashram (UG & Elevated) corridor.
- AECOM Singapore Consortium with Tandon Consultants and AECOM India: (DCDD-02) Detail Design Consultant (DDC) for Civil, Architectural and Building Services including E&M works for Tuglakabad–Saket (UG & Elevated), Saket–IGI Airport (UG) and Lajpat Nagar–Saket G Block (Elevated) Corridors.
- Egis Rail SA in Consortium with Egis India Consulting Engineers: (DCDD-03) Detail Design Consultant (DDC) for Civil, Architectural and Building Services including E&M works for Rithala–Bawana–Narela (Elevated), Janakpuri–Majlis Park (Elevated), Majlis Park–Maujpur (Elevated) corridors.
- Contract Package DC-01 (Value - Rs 954.86 crore): Awarded to China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation – KEC International (CCECC – KEC) JV for construction of 12.375 km elevated viaduct from Vikaspuri Ramp to Haiderpur – Badli Mor and 10 metro stations.
- Contract Package DC-02 (Value - Rs 1,080.00 crore): Awarded to Longjian – KEC International JV for construction of 12.558 km elevated viaduct from Majlis Park to Mukundpur and 8 metro stations.
- Contract Package DC-03 (Value - Rs 766.12 crore): Awarded to Sam (India) Builtwell – Gulermak Agir Sanayi Insaat ve Taahh. A.S. JV for construction of 7.473 km elevated viaduct from Haiderpur Badli Mor – Ashok Vihar and 4 metro stations.
- Contract Package DC-04 (Value - Rs 726.08 crore): Awarded to YFC Projects Pvt. Limited for the construction of 4.28 km 6-lane double-decker viaduct on Mehrauli – Badarpur Road, an underpass at Saket G-Block, another 2 lane underpass from Mehrauli-Badarpur Road to Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, emergency siding lines and four elevated stations.
- Contract Package DC-06 (Value - Rs 489.00 crore): Awarded to Hindustan Construction Company - VCCL JV for construction of 2.03 km twin tunnels from the Vikaspuri Park Shaft to the Vikaspuri Ramp and one underground station.
- 7 March 2019: Central cabinet approved three priority corridors consist of both underground (22.359 km) and elevated (39.320 km) sections worth Rs.24,948.65 crore.
- 2 January 2019: Central cabinet approved Faridabad-Gurugram metro corridor connecting Bata Chouk in Faridabad to HUDA City Centre.
- 27 May 2019: Haryana cabinet approves DPR of 31.11 km long metro corridor connecting HUDA City Centre to Cyber City.