The Delhi-Alwar RRTS corridor consisting of a total of 22 RRTS railway stations (including Phase II and Phase III) will connect 164 km long distance from Delhi to Alwar through a rapid rail network.
- Project Name: Delhi-SNB-Alwar RRTS Project
- Operator: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
- Owner: Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi, Haryana & Rajasthan
- Project Type: Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 37,000.00 Crore
- Funding Agency: NA
- Status: Pre-Construction Stage
- Deadline: 2024
Delhi-Alwar RRTS Smart Line Network
- Route length: 106 km
- Number of RRTS Stations: 16 (11 Elevated + 5 Underground)
- Total journey time: 55 minutes
- Station Names: Sarai Kale Khan, Jor Bagh, Munirka, Aerocity, Udyog Nagar, Sector 17, Rajiv Chowk, Kherki Daula, Manesar, Panchgaon, Bilaspur Chowk, Dharuhera, MBIR, Rewari, Bawal, SNB.
- Number of RRTS Stations: 4 (All Elevated)
- Station Names: Shahjahanpur, Neemrana, Behror, Sotanala.
- Number of RRTS Stations: 2 (All Elevated)
- Station Names: Khairthal, Alwar.
Major Contract Awarded
- UMTC: Consultant for conducting a feasibility study.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC): Financial Consultant on a retainer basis for planning and implementation support for the implementation of RRTS in Delhi-NCR.
- CRRI: Noise and Vibration Consultant.
- CEG Test House: Detailed Geotechnical investigation work for the elevated section from IDPL Complex to Dharuhera.
- GR Infraprojects: Construction of 8.5 km elevated viaduct and three RRTS stations (Rajiv Chowk, Sector 17 Gurugram, Udyog Vihar) in Gurugram Area. (Contract Value - Rs 592.17 crore)
Progress so far...
June 2018: Final DPR of the Delhi-SNB RRTS project approved by the Government of Haryana.