The Chennai-Mysuru High Speed Rail Corridor will connect Chennai in Tamil Nadu to Mysuru in Karnataka through 9 stations.
- Project Name: Chennai-Mysuru High Speed Rail (Bullet Train) Project
- Owner: Indian Railways
- Operator: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
- Project Type: High Speed Rail
- Project Cost: NA
- Route Length: 435 km
- Train Speed: 320 kmph
- Journey Fare: Rs 4.5 per km
- Journey Hours: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Status: Approved and under DPR stage
Delhi-Varanasi High-Speed Rail Route
- Route Length: 435 km (At grade, elevated and underground)
- Total Stations: 9
- Station Names: Chennai, Poonamallee, Arakkonam, Chittoor, Bangarapet, Bengaluru, Chennapatna, Mandya and Mysuru.
- Train Type: Bullet Train
- Operational Speed: 320 kmph
- Maximum Speed: 350 kmph
- Average Speed: 250 kmph
- Track Gauge: Standard Gauge – 1435mm
- No. of Cars: 10
- Train Capacity: 750 person
- Signalling: ETCS Level-2 of ERTMS
- Traction: 25 KV AC through overhead catenary (OHE)
- Train Safety: Urgent Earthquake Detection and Alarm System (UrEDAS)
- December 2019: Ministry of Railways had given the task to National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) for preparing the detailed project report (DPR).
- February 2020: NHSRCL has started floating tenders for various activities including design and survey of the project.