Agra Metro is a mass rapid transit system (MRTS) that is proposed to serve the Taj City of India, Uttar Pradesh.
- Project Name: Agra Metro Rail Project
- Owner: Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- Operator: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL)
- Project Type: Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 12,900 Crore (Phase I)
- Total Length: 29.65 km
- Funding Pattern: Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Govt. of India and Foreign Institution
- Completion Target: 2024
Agra Metro Phase-I Network
Corridor 1: Sikandra – Taj East Gate
- Total Length: 14.25 km (Elevated- 6.569 km, Underground- 7.681 km)
- Total Stations: 14 Stations
- Station Names: Sikandra, Guru Ka Taal, ISBT, Shastri Nagar (future), RBS College, Raja Ki Mandi, Agra University, Medical College, Jama Masjid, Agra Fort, Taj Mahal (Purani Mandi), Fatehabad Road, Basai and Taj East Gate.
- Depot: PAC
- Project Cost: Rs 8,379.62 Crore
Corridor 2: Agra Cantt. – Kalindi Vihar
- Total Length: 15.4 km (All elevated)
- Total Stations: 15 Stations
- Station Names: Agra Cantt., Sultanpura, Sadar Bazaar, Pratap Pura (future), Collectorate, Subhash Park, Agra University, Hariparvat Chauraha, Sanjay Place, MG Road, Sultanganj Crossing, Kamla Nagar, Rambagh, Foundary Nagar, Agra Mandi and Kalindi Vihar
- Depot: Kalindi Vihar
- Design Speed: 80 kmph
- Average Speed: 40 kmph
- Track Gauge: Standard Gauge – 1435 mm
- Electrification: 25 kV, 50 Hz AC OHE
- Signalling System: Communications-based Train Control (CBTC)
Major Contractors (Phase I)
- TYPSA-Italferr JV: General Consultancy
- Tata Consulting Engineers (TCE) – 3TI Progetti Italia-Ingegneria Integrata SPA – Leap Infrasys JV: Detailed Design Consultancy Services (DDC)
- Bombardier Transportation: For supply of Rolling Stock (87 Metro coaches)
- HFCL: Supply of Telecommunication Systems
- Sam (India) Builtwell Pvt. Ltd.: Construction of elevated viaduct and 3 metro stations viz. Taj East Gate, Basal & Fatehabad Road Metro Station of Corridor-1 (Package AGCC-01) - Rs 272.96 Crore.
- Lisa Engineers Pvt. Ltd.: Construction of Metro Car shed at PAC Depot for Corridor-1 (Package AGCC-03) - Rs 112.63 Crore.