Navi Mumbai, India (Urban Transport News): The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (Maha Metro) invited e-tenders for the supply and installation of Station Access Control Systems of all 11 stations of Phase 1 of the Navi Mumbai Metro Project. The tender has been issued on behalf of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) as Maha Metro is presently undertaking the balance of work of the project.
Scope of Work
Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Personnel Training of Office Automation & Information Technology system and Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Comprehensive Maintenance of Access Control System at 11 nos. of Elevated Stations and Depot-cum-Workshop under Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 Project.
The scope of work further includes:-
- Comprehensive maintenance during two years of DLP and three years beyond DLP period.
- The scope of supply for each of the Station, Technical rooms, Depot, Maintenance Centre in OCC and OCC building etc.
- Functions of Access Control and Intrusion Detection System (ACIDS) shall be access management, alarm management and intrusion detection. The system shall include, but not limited to the detection sensors/equipment, control switch, card readers, interface controllers, local and central ACS servers, display HMI, alarm printers, etc.
- The ACIDS shall be provided at Stations, OCC, Depot & Administrative Building. The ACIDS in stations, as a minimum, shall be provided in important rooms like SCR, Ticket Office, Service gates (near AFC gate array), ASS and other important rooms. In Depots, OCC & Admin building, ACIDS shall, as a minimum, be provided in Technical rooms (Power Supply, Signalling, Telecomm, AFC and Low Voltage technical rooms), DCC & OCC theatre, Security room including main entry & exit gates to control access into important equipment rooms and critical areas. Location of the ACIDS system shall be finalized during detailed design stage.
- The functions of the system shall be access management, alarm management and intrusion detection. They shall include, but not limited to the detection sensors/equipment, control switch, card readers, interface controllers, local and central ACS servers, display HMI, alarm printers, etc.
- The Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) shall be located in the SCR of each station, the guard room at Depot and the OCC to ensure the safety of major equipment. The HMI of ACIDS shall be integrated with HMI of the CCTV system.
- The alarms shall be logged and transmitted to the ACIDS server and visualized on the HMI in the operator‘s office such as SCR, DCC and administrative building and via the multi-service network to the Central Telecom. Fault Reporting system in the OCC.
- A highly secure and reliable Access Control and Intrusion Detection System, with fast response times, shall be installed throughout the Metro premises.
- The Access Control and Intrusion Detection facilities shall jointly detect any breach of security or unauthorized intrusion and raise an alarm.
- The Access Control System shall monitor, control and record personnel access to and from buildings, rooms and other areas normally prohibited to passengers and also vehicular access to the depots.
- Tender No.: NM1-TL-01/2021
- Issue Date: 03.06.2021
- Work Completion Period: 6 months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 14.06.2021 at 11.30 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Bids: 30.06.2021 up to 16.00 hrs.
- Opening Date of Technical Bids: 30.06.2021 at 16.30 hrs.
The 11.1 km Line-1 will connect Belapur to Pendhar through 11 stations at Belapur Terminal, RBI Colony, Belapada, Utsav Chowk, Kendriya Vihar, Kharghar Village, Central Park, Pethpada, Amandoot, Pethali Taloja and Pendhar.