Lucknow, India (Urban Transport News): Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (UPMRC) invited e-tenders for supply and installation of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System on PPP Basis for Kanpur Metro Rail Project. This is the first tender that has been called on Public-Private Partnership Mode by UPMRC.
Scope of Work
Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System on PPP Basis for Kanpur Metro Project.
The scope of work further includes:-
- Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System on the “PPP” Basis for Kanpur Metro Project.
- Integration with Lucknow Metro, Central computer system and CCHS including network connectivity from Kanpur Metro AFC system so that Lucknow “GoSmart” card can be used as fare media in Kanpur and Lucknow Metro AFC systems. The settlement of those Transactions shall be done via Lucknow CCHS.
- Defect Liability Period (DLP) of AFC system (Hardware & Software and other required services) including Central computer system and AFC Back office system shall be till entire contract period of 10 years, but not limited to cost of spares, manpower, M&P etc is included in the contract.
- DLP scope shall cover Operation & maintenance including spares and manpower etc.
- Operation & maintenance support for the 10 years contract including sufficient spare parts i.e. Line replaceable unit (LRU) of AFC equipment.
- Set up and maintenance of Acquiring Host including connectivity.
- Implementation of Mobile App with QR ticket issuance, card recharge and other basic functionalities.
- Provision of payment gateway for mobile app and top-up etc.
- All certifications for AFC equipment reader central computer, mobile app etc.
- In addition to Cash & Bank Debit/Credit card Payment Methods at TOM/EFO and TVM. UPI Payment & Bharat QR code/Mobile wallet for purchasing Single journey ticket/recharge of NCMC card shall also be enabled.
- Cash collection and change replenishment at stations.
- Provisioning of TOM Operators will be included in the contract.
- Tender No.: KNPAFC-01
- Issue Date: 08.06.2021
- Work Completion Period: 30 months
- Availability of Tender Document: 08.06.2021 - 07.07.2021
- Pre-bid Meeting: 22.06.2021 at 15.30 hrs.
- Dates for Submission of Bids: 30.06.2021 - 07.07.2021 up to 15.00 hrs.
- Opening Date of Technical Bids: 08.07.2021 at 15.30 hrs.
For further details, bidders can contact to Chief Electrical Engineer/Project-II, Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation, Administrative Building, Near Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivartan Sthal, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 e-mail: email@example.com.
Kanpur Metro Rail project is comprised of two corridors with a combined length of 32.5 km. The 23.785 km long corridor 1 will connect IIT Kanpur to Naubasta with 22 stations while corridor 2 will have a total length of 8.6 km and it will connect CSA University to Barra 8. The estimated cost of the Kanpur Metro Rail project is Rs 11,076.48 crores.