Bengaluru, India (Urban Transport News): Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited (K-RIDE) is inviting technical and financial proposals (Request for Proposals) from experienced and eligible Consulting Firms for providing General Consultancy services for the proposed 148.17 km Bengaluru Suburban Railway Project.
Scope of Work: Engagement of General Consultant for Bengaluru Suburban Railway Project (BSRP) By QCBS Method.
- Tender Notice No.: K-RIDE/BSRP/08/2021
- Issue Date: 22.09.2021
- Work Completion Period: 4 Years (Plus 12 months for the O&M work)
- Pre-RfP-Meeting: 04.10.2021 at 11.30 AM
- Last date for submission of RfP (Technical & Financial): 22.10.2021 up to 1500 hrs
- Opening Date of Technical Bids: 25.10.2021 at 1500 hrs
Detailed Scope of Work
The General Consultancy services may be broadly covered under the following heads and described subsequently:
- Critical study of DPR (incl. amendments thereon) of Bengaluru Suburban Railway Project (BSRP) and value addition over & above provisions of these studies.
- Project Management and monitoring
- Assistance in preparation of procurement strategy and bid process management for selection of Contractors, Suppliers, including preparation of bid documents etc.
- Activities related to Contract Management like Proof-checking of designs, drawings, technical proposals and specifications along with ensuring system integration and interface management and Supervision of Civil infrastructure works as well as implementation activities for Systems including but not limited to electrical & mechanical, solar systems, power supply, traction, signalling and train control, telecommunication systems, rolling stock, AFC etc.
- Testing, trials, statutory approvals and commissioning.
- Knowledge transfer, capacity building of Employer.
- Support during Operation & Maintenance phase and Defect Liability Period
- Ensure compliance to Social and Environmental safeguards measures and to national laws and regulations and “Funding Agency” Environmental and Social Policy if any.
- Other important and enabling services to be provided by GC are (a) Distribution of roles and responsibilities between the team members of GC (b) Preparation, approval and implementation of Quality Assurance Plan of all works and contracts (c) Implementation of consultation plan/Stakeholder Engagement plan during the project preparation to ensure meaningful consultations using appropriate approach during any pandemic/calamitic situation in the preparation of Resettlement Plan, Livelihood Restoration plan, and other safeguards instruments, aligned with the requirements of “Funding Agency” if any (d) Review, update, implement, and report preparation of RP, Livelihood Restoration Plan, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, and other social plans (e) Review, update and implementation of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Plan (f) Coordination and integration of IT based platforms with the IT system of K-RIDE, including implementation of Software for progress review and monitoring on a real time basis (g) Support K-RIDE on project financial management and disbursement work (h) Preparation of reports to track the progress of all project related works (i) Support K-RIDE in its land, building and station monetization plans (j) To assist the employer in deploying sustainable construction specification & methodology, quantifying and improving the green/carbon ratings of the project and its sub systems including advice/assistance/design of green system/solar energy installation, water recycling systems & other related issues, and (k) Bridges and viaduct, Track works, Tunnel works,station buildings, depot OCC, DCC etc.) Electrical, Rolling stock & OHE (SCADA, OCS, TPS) and Signaling & Train Control, Communication, AFC, Design criteria and System Integration.
Bengaluru Suburban Rail Corridors
- Corridor 1: KSR Bengaluru to Devanahalli, 41.4 km, 15 Stations
- Corridor 2: Baiyappanahali to Chikkabanavara, 25.01 km, 14 Stations
- Corridor 3: Kengeri to Whitefield, 35.52 km, 9 Stations
- Corridor 4: Heelalige to Rajanakunte, 46.24 km, 19 Stations