Ahmedabad, India (Urban Transport News): The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited expression of interest and bids for the appointment of General Consultants and Detailed Design Consultant for Surat Metro Rail project.
Selection of General Consultants
- Notice No: GMRC/EOI/GEC/SURAT/2020
- Issue Date: 30th April 2020
- Work Description: Selection of Consultants for Surat Metro Rail Project (Phase 1)
- The estimated cost of work: Rs 12020.32 Crore
- Tender Document Cost: Rs 50,000.00
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 12th May 2020 at 1200 hrs (through video conferencing)
- Last date for submission of EOI: 6th June 2020 up to 1500 hrs.
- Opening Date of technical Bids: 6th June 2020 at 1530 hrs.
Selection of Detailed Design Consultants
- Notice No: GMRC/DDC/ELEV-VDCT+STNS & DEPOT/SURAT/PH-1/2020
- Issue Date: 28th April 2020
- Work Description: Detailed Design Consultancy Services for Corridor 1 From Sarthana Dead End (Ch 450m) to end of UG Ramp (Ch 3950m), Elevated Viaduct, Elevated Station (4 Stations) including Viaduct portion within the Stations and Transition Spans on either side of the stations and Detailed Design Consultancy services for Corridor 2 from Bhesan Dead End (Ch -949.63m) to Saroli Dead End (Ch 17791.9m), Elevated Viaduct, Elevated Station (18 stations) including viaduct portion within the stations and transition spans on either side of the stations & depot at Bhesan in connection with Surat Metro Rail Project (Phase I).
- Estimated Cost of work: Rs 40.42 Crore
- Work Completion Period: 4 years
- Tender Document Cost: Rs 25,000.00
- Security Money (EMD): Rs 40.42 Lakh
- Availability of Tender Document: 13th May 2020 to 16th June 2020
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 26th May 2020 at 11.00 hrs
- Last date for submission of Bids: 16th June 2020 up to 1500 hrs.
- Opening date of Technical Bids: 16th June 2020 at 1530 hrs.
Senior Deputy General Manager (Civil & Procurement) Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited Block No.1, First Floor, Karmayogi Bhavan, Behind Nirman Bhavan, Sector 10/A, Gandhinagar 382010, Gujarat, India E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In April last year, GMRC had appointed Systra MVA Consulting India Pvt Ltd. for providing detailed design consultancy services for Corridor-1 from Dream city Dead End (Ch: 21610.3) to Majuragate (Ch: 12313.80) Elevated Viaduct, Elevated Metro-Rail Stations – (Nine Numbers) including viaduct portion within the station and transition spans on either side of the stations & Depot at Dream city under the project. The Rs 12,114 crore Surat Metro Rail project is being financed by EIB and AfD apart from the state and central government.