New Delhi (Urban Transport News): The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited invites online open e-tenders from eligible tenderer, who fulfill qualification criteria as stipulated in the Notice Inviting Tender (NIT) for the work of train operation service on Delhi Metro Line-1 (Red Line) and Line-2 (Yellow Line). Two tenders are being floated for Train Operation services of Line-1 & Line-2 i.e TRAIN OP-01/2018 and TRAIN OP-02/2018 respectively.
Tender Notice No. Train OP-01/2018
- Name of Work: Contract Package: TRAIN OP-01/2018: Contract for Train Operation Services of Line-1 (Shahdara Crew Control).
- Approximate Cost of work: INR 19.64 crores
- Tender Security Amount/Earnest Money Deposit: INR 19.64 Lakh
Tender Notice No. Train OP-02/2018
- Name of Work: Contract Package: TRAIN OP-02/2018: Contract for train operation services of Line-2 (Kashmere Gate Crew Control & Qutub Minar Crew Control).
- Approximate Cost of work: INR 29.95 crores
- Tender Security Amount/Earnest Money Deposit: INR 29.95 Lakh
- Completion period of Work: 51 months (48 months of operation + 3 months for training/mobilization). The contract period may be extended further for six months after the performance review.
- Tender Documents on sale: From 20.12.2018 to 21.01.2019 (up to 1500 hrs)
- Tender Document Cost: Rs.23,600.00 (Non-refundable)
- Last date of Seeking Clarification: 27 December 2018 (up to 05.00 pm)
- Pre-bid Meeting: 28 December 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Date and Time of submission of Tender (Online): From 11 January 2019 (from 11.00 AM) to 21 January 2019 (up to 03.00 PM)
- Date & Time of opening of Tender online (Technical Bid): 22 January 2019 (at 4.00 PM)
- Authority, the place for submission of tender cost & Tender Security (EMD), seeking clarifications on tender documents and pre-bid meeting: The Chief General Manager (Contracts), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., 5th Floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110001
Based upon the quantum and the location of the work, the present Requirement of Train Operation Services has been divided into following two contract packages for engagement of Services provider, which shall be dealt as under:
- CONTRACT PACKAGE: TRAIN OP-01/2018: Contract for train operation services of line-1 (Shahdara crew control). Approximate cost of work is INR 19.64 crore.
- CONTRACT PACKAGE: TRAIN OP-02/2018: Contract for train operation services of Line-2 (Kashmere Gate Crew Control & Qutub Minar Crew Control). Approximate cost of work is INR 29.95 crore.
Technical Packages of both the contracts packages shall be opened and finalized simultaneously. However, financial packages shall be dealt with in the following sequence:
- Financial Package of Contract OP-02/2018 shall be opened first and finalized.
- After finalization of Contract OP-02/2018, the financial packages of OP-01/2018 shall be opened.
The financial package of the bidder who has been awarded Contract OP-02/2018 and becomes technically compliant in Contract OP-01/2018, shall not be opened.