Bengaluru, India (Urban Transport News): RITES Limited on 24 June 2020 invited online bids from the experienced and eligible firms to conduct land survey work of Rs 16,035 crore Bengaluru Suburban Rail project.
Scope of Work
Cadastral Land Survey, Collection of Land Documents , Identification Ownership Verification, Joint Measurement, Preparation of Land Acquisition plans and associated works in connection with the work of Bangalore Suburban Railway Project in and around Bangalore City. The scope of work includes;
- Collection of revenue maps of affected area, Atlas, Tippani, Akarb and, RTC etc.
- Collection of existing width of railway land and land plan from railways and proposed suburban network.
- Plotting every section of the revenue map on existing Railway network and proposed suburban network.
- Identification of effected survey number and identification of the Khatedars (plot owners) from the records of revenue/panchayat and plotting.
- Verification of the land record in the field.
- Preparation of land acquisition plan and schedules and submission of hard copies and soft copy of RITES Ltd.
- Participate in meeting of Revenue authorities/RITES Ltd./other departments during the process.
- Joint measurements with local revenue department and RITES Ltd. staff.
- Participate in all visits of RITES Ltd.to the site.
- Individual survey Numbers i.e., subdivision wise should be identified and measured in the field and the affected area should be marked in the sketched. These sketches are certified and signed by the local Revenue Officers, Taluk surveyors, Tahsildar and RITES Ltd. officers.
- The area of affected survey members should be coloured in the village maps with different colours as approve by the authorized officer of RITES Ltd. and the signature of the concerned Revenue officers shall be obtained.
- The structures such as fences, Pump houses, Bore Holes, open wells, pipe lines etc., should be entered in the schedule with the all relevant details.
- Existing land width of the railways shall be super imposed in the Land acquisition plans.
- Land acquisition plans with existing land width of Railways and proposed land width for Suburban Railway Project super imposed in 1:1000 scale hall be submitted.
- Approval of RITES Ltd. officials shall be shall be obtained at every 20 m chainage.
- All affected properties should be measured individually. The record shall be collected from the gram panchayat development officer (PDO) or secretary, Gram Panchayat/Executive Officer (EO) Taluk Panchayat and submitted.
- If the Municipality office and signature of the competent authority shall be obtained.
- All existing access roads and proposed access roads are advised by the authorized officials of RITES Ltd. shall be clearly marked in the plans.
- Tender No: RITES/BLR/LT/02/2020
- Issue Date: 24.06.2020
- Estimated Tender Value: Rs 54,18,300.00
- Security Money: Rs 54,183.00
- Work completion period: 4 months
- Last date of submission of bids: 07.07.2020 up to 11.00 hrs
- Opening date of bids: 08.07.2020 at 11.30 hrs
Dy. General Manager (C) RITES Ltd. 5th Floor, Industry House, 45, Fair Field Layout, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001, Karnataka, India