Agra, India (Urban Transport News): The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL) invited bids from the experienced and eligible contractors for supply and installation of 750VDC Third Rail and 33kV electrification system for Agra Metro Rail project.
Scope of Work
Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Receiving cum Auxiliary Main Sub Stations Including High Voltage Cabling from Grid Substations, 750 Volts DC 3rd Rail Traction System, 33kV Cable Network, ASS, TSS & SCADA System for Corridor-1 & 2 of Agra Metro Rail Project at Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Tender Notice No. AGE-1 & 2
- Issue Date: 18.10.2021
- Estimated Cost of Work: Rs 450 crores
- Completion of work: 3 years
- Availability of Tender Documents: 18.10.2021 - 01.12.2021
- Pre-bid Meeting: 22.11.2021 at 15.00 hrs.
- Last Date to Submission of Bids: 01.12.2021 till 15.00 hrs.
- Opening Date of Technical Bids: 02.12.2021 at 15.00 hrs.
This contract package will be funded by the European Investment Bank (EIB).
Detailed Scope of Work
- Design, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning and technical / maintenance support including training of personnel for a complete, integrated Power Supply system and DC Third Rail System, including all Operations Control Centre and trackside equipment necessary to deliver the requirements of this Specification.
- Quality management and quality checking necessary to fulfil the quality requirements contained in Volume 3 and any quality requirements specified in the present volume.
- The Power Supply system and DC Third Rail Equipment consists of Three 132/33 kV Receiving Substations (Gas Insulated Sub-stations) related Auxiliary Main Substations (3), and civil works (except for PAC RSS) including 132kV cables & accessories; DC Third Rail Traction System including Earthing & Bonding equipments and stray current monitoring system; and 33 kV cable rings and the equipment of all the Auxiliary & 750V DC Traction Power Supply equipment for stations and Depots. Control and monitoring of the complete 132kV, 33 kV, 750VDC and 415 Volts power supply system through SCADA system.
Project details and deadlines to complete the work
The Agra Metro is consisting of two corridor with total route network of 29.65 km. Corridor 1 will connect Sikandara to Taj East Gate (14.25 km) with 14 stations and Corridor 2 will connect Agra Cantt. to Kalindi Vihar (15.4 km) with 15 stations.
- PAC Depot (4.58 km): 12 months
- Fatehabad Road to Taj East Gate (2.44 km): 12 months
- Sikandra to Fatehabad Road (11.81 km): 36 months
- Kalindi Vihar Depot (4.52 km): months
- Agra Cantt to Kalindii Vihar (15.4 km): 36 months
For more details, please explore the Agra Metro page of Urban Transport News.