According to latest market research data, the Global Rolling Stock Market size is projected to grow from US$51.6 billion in 2020 to US$64.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.5%. Increasing urbanization leads to increase in demand for passenger transportation which is likely to drive rolling stock market. Factors such as increase investment in rail infrastructure and expansion of rail network would enable growth of this market.
Increase in developments of Metro projects and expansion of electrified network rail route will further create opportunities for OEMs to expand their revenue stream and increase geographical presence. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to experience the second fastest growth after Middle East and Africa region owing to the high demand of rail transportation from countries like China, Japan, South Korea and India. Meanwhile in European and North American market are growing due to increase in demand for passenger and freight transportation.
To discuss the opportnities and growth driver, experts from national and international organisation are joining together at our intractive webinar series "Rail and Metro Infrastructure 2021" on June 30, 2021 at 10.00 AM (IST). The panel is comprised of -
1. Mr. Rajesh Agrawal, Former Member (Rolling Stock), Railway Board, Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
2. Mr. Bedy Kharisma, Global Rolling Stock Market Expert, PT Inka, Indonesia
3. Mr. Rajiv Agrawal, Director (System)-Metro, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), India
4. Dr. Tansen Chaudhari, Chief Operating Officer, Fluid Controls Pvt. Ltd., India
5. Mr. Keshav Mishra, Rail & Transit Expert
Session Topic: The world of rolling stock, analysing new trends with global players
Date & Time: 30th June 2021
(Note: New Registration Closed.)
For any further information, please contact to: