New Delhi, India (Urban Transport News): The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) which is impmelemnting Regional Rapid Transit Systems (RRTS) in India, is notified vacancy for the recruitment of 226 technical (engineering) positions for operations and maintennace of RRTS for Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor. Details of the posts and eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Date of commencement of online registration/submission of application: 21.09.2021
- Closing date of online application: 06.10.2021
- Tentative date of Examination: First Week of November 2021
- Maintenance Associate (Mechanical): 02 posts
- Maintenance Associate (Electrical): 36 posts
- Maintenance Associate (Electronics): 22 posts
- Maintenance Associate (Civil): 02 posts
- Programming Associate: 04 posts
- Technician (Electrician): 43 posts
- Technician (Electronic Mechanic): 27 posts
- Technician (Airconditioning & Refrigeration): 03 posts
- Technician (Fitter): 18 posts
- Technician (Welder): 02 posts
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: 67 posts
- Maintenance Associate: Diploma in respective descipline
- Programming Associate: 3 years Diploma in Computer Science/IT/BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)
- Technician: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in respective trade
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/Maths)/B.Sc. (Hons.) (Physics/ Chemistry/Maths)
- Maintenance Associate: 18-28 years
- Programming Associate: 18-28 years
- Technician: 18-25 years
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: 18-28 years
Pay / Salary
- Maintenance Associate/ Programming Associate/Station Controller/Traffic Controller: Rs 35,250 per month
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: Rs 37,750 per month
- Technician: Rs 23,850 per month
The selection methodology will comprise a Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by medical fitness test in prescribed medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual. However, for Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller, Psychometric Test will be conducted additionally.
- Rs 500 for Unreserved candidates including OBC, EWS and Ex-Serviceman
- No fee for SC/ST
How to Apply
- Log on to NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in and click on the link “Career”.
- Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”.
- Go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
- Register Online. On Successful completion of registration an application registration no./login id and password will be generated. (Login id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
- Fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
Last date to submit online application is 06.10.2021.