New Delhi (Urban Transport News): The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) invites online international competitive bids from eligible Bidders for the construction of tunnels on another underground section of Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor.
Package 8: Design and Construction of Tunnels by TBM from near Brahampuri DN Ramp to Begumpul UP Ramp and 3 Under Ground Station at Meerut Central, Bhaisali & Begumpul by Cut & Cover Method Including Architectural Finishing and Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical Systems including Fire detection & suppression Systems and Hydraulic systems on Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor of NCRTC.
- Tender Notice No.: DM/CN/COR-OF/099
- Issue Date: 27th February 2020
- Estimated Cost of Work: [Confidential]
- Security Amount: [Refer Tender Document]
- Work Completion Period: 1310 days
- Tender Document Cost: NIL
- Availability of Tender Documents: 27th February 2020 to 11th May 2020 up to 1500 hrs.
- Last date of submission of Bids: 11th May 2020 up to 1500 hrs.
- Opening Date of technical Bids: 11th May 2020 at 1700 hrs.
To be qualified for the contract package, the bidder should as a minimum meet the following requirements:
- The bidder must have a minimum average annual construction turnover of Rs 9,917 million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five (5) years;
- The bidder must demonstrate that its financial resources meet or exceed the total requirement for the subject contract of Rs 1,660 million;
- Participation as a contractor or JV partner in similar works for Tunnel construction by shield TBM with a finished internal diameter of at least 5.0 meters executed for Railways/High-Speed Railways/Metro/ RRTS and / OR pertaining to underground stations using cut & cover method in urban environment executed for Railways/High-Speed Railways/Metro/ RRTS that have been completed or substantially completed within the last ten years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of bid submission.
Pre-bid Meeting & Contact Point
The pre-bid meeting shall be conducted on 20th March 2020 at 1100 hrs at the following address: National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. Corporate Office Extension/GC Office, Under CWG Village Flyover at Khel Gaon, Near Akshar Dham Temple, New Delhi-110092 Tender documents can be downloaded from the CPP portal free of cost.