Ahmedabad, India (Urban Transport News): Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) invites e-tenders from the eligible and experienced civil contractors for the construction of elevated viaducts and 10 stations of Phase 1 of Surat Metro Rail project.
Scope of work
Package - CS1: Construction of 11.6 KM Elevated Viaduct from Kadarsha Ni Nal to Dream City Dead End Including Ramp for Depot entry near Dream City and 10 Stations (Excluding E&M, Architectural Finishing, and Roofing) for Phase 1 of Surat Metro Rail Project.
- NIT No.: GMRC/CONS/VDCT+STNS/PKG-CS1/PH-1/2020
- Issue Date: 01.06.2020
- Estimated Value of Tender: Rs 805.356 Crore
- Security Money (EMD): Rs 8.05 Crore
- Work completion period: 30 months
- Tender Document Cost: Rs 50,000.00
- Tender Document Available for Sale: 15.06.2020 to 31.08.2020
- Last date for submission of Bids: 31.08.2020 up to 15.00 hrs.
- Opening date of Technical Bids: 31.08.2020 at 15.30 hrs.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Work Experience: The Bidder should have executed at least (a) one similar work of value of Rs 644.28 crore or more, or (b) two similar works each of value of Rs 402.68 crore or more, or (c) three similar works each of value of Rs 322.14 crore or more.
- Liquidity and Cash Flow: The bidder must meet cash flow of Rs 42.95 crore for this contract.
- Net Worth: Net worth of bidder during last audited financial year should be >Rs 64.43 Crore.
- Annual Turnover: The average annual turnover from construction of last five financial years should be > Rs 257.71 Crore.
Pre-bid meeting and Contact Point
A pre-bid meeting is scheduled on 23.06.2020 at 11.30 hrs through online video conferencing. However, if bidders have any query they may contact the following officer for the clarifications: Sr. Dy. General Manager (Civil & Procurement) Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited Block No.1, First Floor, Karmayogi Bhavan, Behind Nirman Bhavan, Sector 10/A, Gandhinagar: 382010, Gujarat, India
For more updates, please explore our "Surat Metro" section ot subsribe to our premium membership.