New Delhi, India (Urban Transport News): The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) invited bids from the experienced and eligible contractors for the construction of viaducts and two stations of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor.
Scope of Work
Package 6: Construction of elevated viaduct from Sarai Kale Khan station to New Ashok Nagar DN Ramp including Jangpura Entry ramp and two Nos. of elevated stations viz., Sarai Kale Khan & New Ashok Nagar (including Pre-engineered steel roof structure but excluding Architectural Finishing of Stations) of Delhi–Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor.
- Tender Notice No. DM/CN/COROF/095
- Issue Date: 21st February 2020
- Tender Value: [Confidential]
- Security Money Deposit: [Confidential]
- Work completion period: 910 days
- Tender document cost: Nil
- Last date of submission of Bids: 14th April 2020 up to 1500 hrs
- Opening of Technical Bids: 14th April 2020 at 1700 hrs
Tender document can be downloaded from the official website of NCRTC or e-Procurement portal of NIC from 21st February 2020 to 14th April 2020 up to 1500 hrs.
Pre-bid meeting and Venue
The pre-bid meeting shall be conducted on 6th March 2020 at 1100 hrs at the following address: National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd Corporate Office Extension/GC office Under CWG Village Flyover at Khel Gaon, Near Akshardham Temple, New Delhi–110092
- The bidder must have a minimum average annual construction turnover of Rs 9,132 million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five years;
- The bidder must demonstrate that its financial resources meet or exceed the total the subject contract of Rs 1,522 million;
- Participation as a contractor or JV partner in similar works for infrastructure projects in buildings/airport/road/metro railways/high-speed railways/light railways/railways that have been completed or substantially completed within the last Ten (10) years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of bid submission.