With the aims to provide extreme recognition to the industry and leaders for their extraordinary contribution towards infrastructure development in the world through their innovative ideas, products and services, Urban Transport News in collaboration with the Rail Infra and Mobility Business Association India and other leading industry, is announcing the second edition of Rail Infra and Mobility Business Summit & Awards 2021 (RIMBSA 2021). The program is scheduled for August 5, 2021, in New Delhi, India.
Benefits To Participants
No doubt this platform would be an exclusive opportunity for the industry and leaders to showcase their innovative strength and achievements before the world which will help them to add value to their brand. In short, at the ail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2021 (RIMBSA 2021), you can showcase your innovative products and services before the right audience and get recognised for contributing to the industry through innovative ideas, products, and services.
- Submission of Abstracts of Technical Papers by Speakers: 15 April 2021 - 15 June 2021
- Submission of Nominations for Awards: 15 April 2021 - 30 June 2021
- Online Delegate Registration: 1 June 2021 - 31 July 2021
- Announcement of Winners: 10 July 2021
- Summit & Awards Ceremony: 5 August 2021
Rail Infra & Mobility Business Summit
Urban Transport News has always strived to build platforms for discussion, communication, demonstration and exposition for the industry and other stakeholders with a hope that the new ideas, learning, global experiences, innovations and technologies could be shared for the development of advanced technologies for a smarter, cleaner and greener future.
After the successful conclusion of the first edition of Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 and in order to continue its endeavour to identify the trends and roadmap for the future of sustainable mobility and to address the challenges faced by various stakeholders, Urban Transport News is organizing the second edition of Rail Infra and Mobility Business Summit & Awards 2021 on August 5, 2021, in New Delhi, India.
Paper Presentation (Call for Papers)
The Rail Infra and Mobility Business Summit 2021 will offer a platform for talks, the contribution of technical papers, and presentations from experts from India & Abroad. The top three selected papers will be awarded during the award ceremony and will also be published in Urban Transport Infrastructure Journal (ISSN 2581-8023).
Abstracts and papers on the following topics of the summit are invited from the experts.
Topics of Summit (Tentative)
- Mass Rapid Transit Systems and Urban Rail projects
- Up-gradation of Rail and Freight Transport Infrastructure
- Integration of Multi-Model Transit System
- Intelligent Traffic Management and Urban Road Safety
- Shared Mobility, Micro-Mobility and Mobility as a Service
- Electric Vehicle Revolution, Low Carbon and Green Mobility
- Zero-Emission Vehicles (Hydrogen Fuel Cell and Solar Power based Mobility)
- Digital Transformation in Transportation & Logistics
- Next-Generation Mobility (Driverless and Autonomous Vehicles)
- Private Players Role in Rail Infra & Mobility Industry
- Minsters, Secretary level Officers from Key Ministries and Govt. departments
- CEO, MD and Experts from Metro, Railways, Transport, Mobility, Infrastructure, R&D and associated Industry
- Delegates from domestic and multinational companies engaged in Railways, Infrastructure, and Mobility Industry.
- Key Opinion Leaders, Researchers, Scientists and Academicians from the relevant Institutes, and Organisations.
Rail Infra & Mobility Business Awards
The Rail Infra and Mobility Business Awards 2021 will be given in a total of 35 categories to the selected individuals and corporate leaders from the industry. The winners will be given an artistic trophy along with a “Certificate of Appreciation” at the Award ceremony. However, non-winner participants will also receive a “Certificate of Participation”. The profile of winners will be featured in the next issues of our Magazines viz. Metro Rail Today and Urban Transport Infrastructure as well as our news websites.
Due to the nationwide lockdown in India, our first edition of the award programme of 2020 was organised digitally.
List of past year winners can be viewed here.
- Rail Business Leader of the Year
- Infra Business Leader of the Year
- Mobility Business Leader of the Year
- Infra Investor of the Year
- Infra Architect of the Year
- Railway Innovator of the Year
- Transport Researcher of the Year
- Young Researcher of the Year
- Infra-Man of the Year
- Infra Woman of the Year
- Mass Rapid Transit Project of the Year
- Rail Solution Provider of the Year* (in 17 sub-categories)
- Rail Business Start-up of the Year
- Infrastructure Company of the Year
- Infra Investor Institution of the Year
- Tunneling Solution Provider of the Year
- Infra Business Start-up of the Year
- M&P Solution Provider of the Year
- Bus Transit Project of the Year
- Green Mobility Project of the Year
- Logistics Solution Provider of the Year
- Shared Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- Micro-Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- E-Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- Smart Mobility App of the Year
- Mobility Business Start-up of the Year
- DPR Consultant of the Year
- Project Management Consultant of the Year
- Infra Designer & Architecture of the Year
- Rail & Transport Training Provider of the Year
- Transport Research Institute of the Year
- PR Solution Provider of the Year
- Security Solution Provider of the Year
- Digital Solution Provider of the Year
- Manpower Solution Provider of the Year
*The "Rail Solution Provider of the Year" Award is divided into 17 sub-categories which are based on products and services offered by the industry. These products and services are - (1) AFC & Ticketing, (2) Camera & Recorder, (3) Civil Construction (EPC), (4) Electrical & Power Supply, (5) Fasteners & Fittings, (6) HVAC (Air Conditioning), (7) Instrumentation Equipment, (8) Lift & Escalator, (9) Measuring & Calibration, (10) Mechanical Equipment, (11) Rolling Stock, (12) Signalling, (13) Telecom, (14) Track & P-Way, (15) Train Software, (16) Sensor Technology, and (17) Steel & Metals.
Nomination Fee (Awards)
Rs 25000 + GST @18% (USD 500, EUR 450)
This event aims to bring together the industry, research and academic experts to share, discuss and showcase new proposals, learning, experiences technologies & innovation. It will open up presentations, discussions, demonstrations & exposition on the current and upcoming smart and green technologies and solutions to the challenges faced by the engineering industry in India and internationally. The delegate will get beneficiated by networking with high-profile and key decision-makers.
Delegate Registration Fee
Rs 15000 + GST @18% (USD 300, EUR 270)
How to make payments?
- Online / Net Banking
- PayPal / Payoneer Global Payment Gateway
Bank Account Details (for direct payment)
- Current Account No.: 2213638360
- Account Name: Urban Transport News
- Banker Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch Name: Mayur Vihar Phase-I, New Delhi
- Branch IFSC: KKBK0000203
- Swift Code: KKBKINBB203
How to submit nominations
- Step 1: Make the payment of the Nomination Fee online
- Step 2: Fill Nomination Form Online
- Step 3: Get confirmation on E-mail (Payment invoice will be issued to all successful entries.)
- Nominations are open to all national/international personalities/business entities irrespective of the size and age of the business.
- The nomination must be done by an authorized representative of the firm/company/individual.
- Nomination can be submitted for more than one category subject to the relevancy of the business of the company/firm/individual.
- The nomination received from the blacklisted company will not be entertained.
- The nomination fee is refundable (75%) in case of cancellation of the program.
- The winners will be selected by a team of industry experts and our editorial advisory board.
- The evaluation of winners will be done based on their past, present (ongoing projects), and innovative achievements irrespective of the age of the person or business entity.
- Diamond Sponsor: Rs 100,000 + GST 18% (USD 20000, EUR 18000)
- Gold Sponsor: Rs 500,000 + GST 18% (USD 10000, EUR 9000)
- Silver Sponsor: Rs 250,000 + GST 18% (USD 5000, EUR 4500)
- Lunch Sponsor: Rs 200,000 + GST 18% (USD 4000, EUR 3600)
- Trophy Sponsor: Rs 150,000 + GST 18% (USD 3000, EUR 2700)
- Certificate Sponsor: Rs 150,000 + GST 18% (USD 3000, EUR 2700)
If you have any query with respect to Nominations, Sponsorship, or Other Advertising Opportunities, please contact
- Event Coordination Team: +91 8700658293 | email@example.com
- Mr. Vinod Shah (Event Convenor): +91 9716454505 | firstname.lastname@example.org