Noida Metro is a rail-based mass rapid transit system which is connecting the twin cities of Uttar Pradesh to provide the state-of-art facility to the people of NCR.
- Project Name: Noida Metro Rail Project
- Operator: Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Owner: Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- Project Type: Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS)
- Project Cost: INR 5,503 Crore (Phase-I)
- Total Planned Metro Network: 70 km
- Operational Network: 29.7 km (1 Line, 22 Stations)
Noida Metro Rail Network (Phase I)
Line 1 (Aqua Line): Noida City Centre - Depot Station
- Project Cost: Rs 5,503 Crore
- Route Length: 29.707 km (Operational)
- Total Stations: 22 (All elevated)
- Station Names: Noida City Centre, Sector-71, Sector-50, Sector-78, Sector-101, Sector-81, Dadri Road, Sector-83, Sector-137, Sector-142, Sector-143, Sector-144, Sector-147, Sector-153, Sector-146, Sector-149, Knowledge Park-II, Knowledge Park-I, Pari Chowk, Alpha-I, Alpha-II, Delta-I, Depot.
- Interchange Stations: Noida City Centre (Delhi Metro's Blue Line)
- Status: Operational
Noida Metro Rail Network (Phase II)
Line 1 Extension (Aqua Line): Noida Sec 71 - Knowledge Park V
- Project Cost: Rs 2,682 crore
- Route Length: 14.958 km
- Total Stations: 9
- Station Names: Sector 122, Sector 123, Sector 4, Ecotech 12, Sector 2, Sector 3, Sector 10, Sector 12 and Knowledge Park V
- Interchange Stations: Sector-71 (Aqua Line)
- Status: Approved
- Deadline: 2022
Line 2: Noida Sector 142 - Botanical Garden
- Project Cost: Rs 3,000 crore
- Route Length: 14 km
- Total Stations: 10
- Station Names: Sector 142, Sector 136, Sector 91, Sector 93, Sector 98, Sector 127, Sector 97, Sector 126, Sector 125, Sector 94, [Botanical Garden].
- Interchange Stations: Botanical Garden (Delhi Metro Blue Line)
- Status: Proposed
Line 1 Extension (Aqua Line): Noida Sector 51 - Noida Extension
- Project Cost: NA
- Route Length: 15 km
- Total Stations: NA
- Station Names: To be updated soon
- Interchange Stations: Sector 51 (Aqua Line)
- Status: Proposed
- Contract NCDD-01: Ayesa India Pvt. Ltd. appointed as a Detailed Design Consultant for 21 elevated stations.
- Contract NRS1: Chinese firm CRRC Nanjing Puzhen awarded the contract for the supply of standard gauge 76 coaches (Rolling Stock).
- Contract NE-01/02: Siemens for providing Overhead Electrification & SCADA system.
- Contract NS01: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of Ansaldo STS – ZTE Corporation – ZTE Telecom for providing CBTC Signalling and Telecommunication Systems
- Contract NC-01: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of CEC – SAM India Build Well for construction of viaduct & 8 stations from Noida Sector 71 to Sector 137.
- Contract NC-02: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of CEC – SAM India Build Well for construction of viaduct & 7 stations from Noida Sector 142 to Sector 149.
- Contract NC-03: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of CEC – SAM India Build Well for construction of viaduct & 6 stations from Knowledge Park-II to Delta Depot.
- Contract NC-04: Anupam Construction Company for construction of Depot & Workshop Buildings.
- Contract NC-05: Jindal Buildsys Limited for design, fabrication & erection of Pre-engineered Steel Buildings at Depot.
- Oct 2014: Uttar Pradesh Government approved the Noida - Greater Noida Metro rail Project
- Feb 2016: Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) completed the first phase of construction in a record time of eight months.
- Jan 25, 2019: The 29.6 km Aqua Line is opened for the Public.
- Jun 1, 2019: GNDA approves a new metro link to connect Noida Metro to Delhi Metro.
- Dec 3, 2019: Uttar Pradesh Government approves Sector 71 to Knowledge Park V corridor.
Metro Authority Contact details
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Block-III, 3rd Floor, Ganga Shopping Complex,
Sector-29, Noida 201301