New Delhi (Urban Transport News): Bids re-invited from the eligible and experienced firms for design and construction of remaining portion (viaduct) between Trilokpuri-Mayur Vihar Phase I station on Pink Line 7 (Mukundpur-Shiv Vihar) corridor of Phase III of Delhi Metro Project.
Scope of work
Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct of length 288.381 Rm. (from Ch.39079.567m to 39367.949m) between Trilokpuri and Mayur Vihar Pkt.1 metro station of Line-7 of Mukundpur – Shiv Vihar Corridor (Pink Line 7) of Phase-III Delhi MRTS.
- Estimated Tender Value: INR 26.03 crore
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD): INR 26.03 lakh
- Cost of Tender Document: INR 23,600.00
- Sale of Tender document: from 30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019
- Period of completion: 9 months
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 09.10.2019
- Tender submission start date: 15.10.2019
- Tender submission last date: 21.10.2019
- Opening Date of Tender: 22.10.2019
- At least one “similar work” of the value of INR 20.82 crore or more. OR
- Two “similar works” each of value of INR 13.02 crore or more. OR
- Three “similar works” each of value of INR 10.41 crore or more.
- Liquidity: Minimum cash flow should be Rs.4.96 crore
- Net Worth: Net Worth of tenderer during last audited financial year should be >INR 6.94 crores
- Annual Turnover: The average annual turnover from the construction of last five financial years should be > INR 27.77 crore
- The estimated cost of work (tender value) has been revised from Rs.15.62 crore to Rs.26.03 crore. Accordingly, the earnest money deposit amount revised from Rs.15.62 Lakh to Rs.26.03 Lakh.
- Period of completion of work has been changed from 12 months to 9 (nine) months.
- The bids are re-invited as no bidders had shown their interest to work on this section against the previous tender notice.