Patna, India (Urban Transport News): Patna Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (PMRCL) invites creative minds to participate in a Logo Designing competition to create a logo for PMRCL to represent the corporation on global platform. The First, Second and Third winner will be facilitated with Prize of Rs 50,000/-, Rs 25,000/- and Rs 11,000/- respectively.
Here are the Terms and Conditions for the Patna Metro Logo Compitition.
- The logo competition is open for all Indian Nationalities.
- Age Limit: There is no age bar. The competition is open for all.
- The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content. Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be considered.
- The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and plagiarism would not be allowed.
- The participant should submit the design only via e-mail across firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logo Size: Minimum Size of logo shall be 4" X 4" (4 inches X 4 inches).
- Logo designs should be submitted in JPG and PDF formats only.
- Logo shall not use any material (Photograph, icon, symbol etc) that is copyright protected. Anyone found infringing on others' copyright would be disqualified from the competition. PMRCL does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The image ofthe logo should be atleast of300 dpi.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Participants should not imprint or watermark logo design.
- A small description should be provided to explain the concept.
- The logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as between press releases, stationery and signage etc.
- Patna Metro Rail corporation Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the terms/condition without notice
- The logo of the winning design shall be property of the PMRCL and they shall have rights to use the logo.
- The decision of PMRCL for selecting the winner shall be treated as final.
Selection and Prize for Winners
The First, Second and Third winner will be awarded with prize of Rs 50,000/-, Rs 25,000 and Rs 11,000/- respectively . The winner shall be chosen on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the vision of the corporation.
The participant must clearly mention his/her name, personal address, email-id, Aadhar card Number and telephone number in the end of their document.
Last date for submission of entries is 23rd July 2021.